Closing date of applications
30 September 2021
3 January 2022
Date Contract Ends
Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Fixed / Renewable
full expatriate term for international candidates
8 or more years experience
Applicant Information pack
ISA LiWan International School is one of the international schools under the operation of ISA International Education Group. This is a new and will start in August 2022. We are looking for high potential educators to join the school founding team in January 2021 for preparation.
- Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core guidelines into each class curriculum
- Create benchmarks for pupils and teachers and track progress towards those goals
- Develop programmes that improve teacher performance and assist pupils in understanding class material better
- Provide guidance and challenges to teachers to make the school a better place
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school management team
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree and teacher's qualification
- At least 2 years in school leadership team in secondary setting
- High proficiency in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of and vision for the future of educational practice
- A passion for education and excellence; ability to inspire colleagues, to accept responsibility, show in their actions and decisions firmness, fairness, consistency and integrity.
- Courage to introduce and manage change and innovation
- Ability to show good cultural understanding and differentiation between students from various backgrounds
- Flexible, inclusive and pragmatic management style
Interested candidates please go to "APPLY FOR THIS JOB".
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or skype interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
General Requirements for International Teaching Positions
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject area
- A recognized teaching qualification (e.g. BEd, PGCE)
- Minimum two years’ experience of classroom teaching in mainstream education sector
- Previous experience of teaching the IB curriculum is preferred, high potential candidates without IB experience might be considered
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
- A willingness to actively participate in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes