University Guidance Counselor
Applications for this job are closed
Closing date of applications
31 July 2020
1 September 2020
Ages 11-18 / Secondary
Fixed / Renewable
2 or more years experience
ISA International Education Group is looking for high potential candidates and experienced teachers for our pre-IB programme in Guangzhou (China) to start in September 2020.
- Provide assistance to parents and students of gradate year on career development plan;
- Provide guidance, assistance and professional advise to student in prepareation of porfolios;
- Develop and maintain the strategc network with different universities overseas;
- Prepare schedule for students and monitor progress as per graduation requirement;
- Develop and maintain school curriculum and ensure compliance to standards and provide expert knowledge;
- Coordinate with Head of School to develop and implement various activities and provide support to all services;
- Analyze all student requirements and prepare formal lessons for all students and provide support to all academic activities.
- Strong command of English at native level
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Attained recognized teacher qualification (e.g. B.Ed., M.Ed, PGDE/PGCE)
- Not less than 5 years in full-time teaching at mainstream school setting at IBDP
- Not less thatn 2 years in career couselling
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
All applicants must apply at our recruitment website: https://inteachers.net/school/isa-international-education-group
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or skype interview with our recruitment team. Candidates are requested provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.